Chapel of St. James the Apostle, called “De Cioffis”
This little chapel near the Bishop’s Palace dates back to the 1300’s. It is among the few things of that age which still exist in Rione Terra. In the chapel is shown a wooden crucifix dating between the 13th– 14th Century AD. It was preserved at the Museum of Capodimonte and returned to Pozzuoli on May 13th 2017.